Re: [xml] Issues on Linux x86_64

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 05:38:38PM +0200, DspLabs Srl wrote:
Hello,
we already briefly discussed about this issue regarding some segfault I
experienced on 64 bit Linux targets when using custom error handlers
sorry for repeating this, but still having problems after upgrade to 2.7.1
May I propose a complete rewrite of xmlTextReaderBuildMessage function
in xmlreader.c ?
The patch is attached (tested on 2.7.1, should work with other releases).

  yes, my previous attempt at a solution reusing XML_GET_VAR_STR() macro
from error.c was broken, your patch looks fine, so i applied it, it
should be in SVN head now,

  thanks !

Daniel