Re: [xml] C14n for subelements

Am Dienstag, den 23.09.2008, 10:37 -0700 schrieb Aleksey Sanin:
How Do I add the pNode and all its sub-nodes to the NodeSet ( without
using xpath ! )
xmlXPathNodeSetCreate(pNode) seems to add only 1 Node to the node set
and not the child nodes

By manually walking the subtree?

and don't forget to add all Attribute and namespace nodes, too.
AND: An element node's namespace nodes are not only it's namespaces
definitions, but all namespaces that are known at that node.
I stumbled over this problem a short while ago ;)

cheers,
Arne