Re: [xml] API Documentation

On 04/09/2008, Beau Moore <michael poh com> wrote:
Hello,

 I am just wondering how to use the web site API reference at
 www.xmlsoft.org. It seems rather hard to find the documentation for
 particular API calls. For example, try to find the API reference for
 xmlInitParser. In the alphabetical reference, this is under 'C' for 'Call'.
 Is there an easy way to pull up documentation for specific API calls?

Generally I know or can guess which header the function is in, so go
to <http://xmlsoft.org/html/index.html> then the right subpage then
use browser find for the name in the (still rather long) pages.

For easy use though, try
<http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=site%3Awww.xmlsoft.org%20xmlInitParser>
which has the advantage of giving you the more detailed pages about
the memory/thread issues with that function higher than the rather
terse API documentation page.

Martin