Re: [xml] Preserving the SAX tutorial

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 10:17:32AM +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
We are moving most good GNOME documentation out of developer.gnome.org,
usually into library.gnome.org. That should mean that it's better
organized, kept up-to-date, and translated.

This libxml SAX tutorial seems to still be relevant and useful. Would
you like to add it to the regular libxml documentation. James, is that
OK?
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/xml-sax/xml-sax.html

  Well, I actively try to get people to not use SAX but rather the
XML reader when parsing/streaming, because it's a vastly superior
programing model in general, simpler, more powerful, and avoid the
various problems with entities of SAX in libxml2. The tutorial seems
to target people using glib/gnome too. So I would rather suggest to
keep it on the new gnome documentation server.

Daniel