Re: [xml] truncated bytes in xml

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 04:39:05PM -0700, Prashant R wrote:
Hi ,

I am  using libxml2 in an embedded environment .
I am trying to use the xmlwriter API's to write xml.

some of the blocks have a sizeable amount of data ( >1000 bytes ) .
I am using code similar to this to write each node

  Debug your callback handlers for write and close. That would
be a prime suspect for errors. Triple check your buffers and return
values.

Daniel