[xml] libxml2 and libxslt compilation for Windows 64-bit

Hi All,

It seems rude to be asking for advice on compiling for Windows on a Gnome mailing list ;)

I have successfully used the win32 binaries kindly provided by Igor Zlatkovic in conjunction with the libxml python module to process some xml and applying an xls template to it. However I now need to do this for a 64-bit platform and was wondering:

a) if 64-bit binaries were available anywhere or would be soon?

b) If not has anyone tried creating them and if so were there any issues?

c) Does anyone foresee any problems in compiling for Windows 64?

Thanks,

Hanni