Re: [xml] LibXml2 Crash in MultiThreaded Windows

Daniel ,

I have read that page when crash started to occur in Windows
Multithreading environment.

I had used xmlInitParser() & xmlCleanupParser() in my main thread
before creating any threads having LibXml2 APIs.

I had even used the _xmlRMutex , xmlRMutex provided in "threads.h"
when my synchronization windows primitives ( Critical Sec & Mutexes )
were
not working .
But xmlRMutex , xmlRMutex , xmlMutexLock/Unlock() ,
xmlRMutexLock/Unlock() APIs were of no help

As far as ........
"configure the library accordingly using the --with-threads options"

I am not sure how to achieve the same in windows.
This step seems as part of the make file in Unix , when the library was
installed in the 1st place.
Can't we achieve this option in the code itself ???

Also it would be grt if u or Igor can spare some of ur valuable time &
go thru this blog......

http://blog.kowalczyk.info/archives/2006/08/07/the-missing-msvcr80dll-st
ory/

Cheers