[xml] Querry regarding xmlParserOption.

Hi,

     I am using option XML_PARSE_NOWARNING to suppress the warning messages which I receive during parsing. But this seems not working, even after I use this option I will get warning callback.
The only way I found to suppress the warning is to set variable xmlGetWarningsDefaultValue to 0 before parsing. This will suppress warning even if I have not used the option XML_PARSE_NOWARNING during parsing.
I feel this should be corrected.
Let me know if there are any issues with my usage.
Regards,
Murali.