Re: [xml] Useless mutex in struct _xmlDict

Florent Guiliani a écrit :
Hi all,

A "xmlRMutexPtr mutex" was introduced in "struct _xmlDict" by SVN revision#2947
(svn diff -c 2947 http://svn.gnome.org/svn/libxml2/trunk/dict.c).

A global "static xmlRMutexPtr xmlDictMutex" was prefered to this by-dict mutex in revision#2948
(svn diff -c 2948 http://svn.gnome.org/svn/libxml2/trunk/dict.c).

But the original by-dict mutex is still present in "struct _xmlDict" and is no more used.
(svn cat -r HEAD http://svn.gnome.org/svn/libxml2/trunk/dict.c)

I've attached a patch that remove this unused mutex.

May I omited to say that the attached patch can be applied directly on trunk? or do I missed something else in the "sending patch guidelines"?

Florent,