Re: [xml] Memory Leak in xmlParseElementChildrenContentDecl

Hi,

 > There seems to be a memory leak in the function xmlParseElementChildrenContentDecl (libxml release 28). When I parse the attached document using any of the > >  Api’s provided for DOM/Sax with purify a memory leak is shown for the memory allocated at the following location in function xmlNewDocElementContent

ret = (xmlElementContentPtr) xmlMalloc(sizeof(xmlElementContent));

The memory allocated for b in the attached document is not being freed.

 > <!ELEMENT aElement (a |b * >

 Hi,

         I think the addition of the following code should fix the problem, added in parser.c at line no 5335

if ((last != NULL) && (last != ret))

               xmlFreeDocElementContent(ctxt->myDoc, last);

Please confirm that it is correct

Thanks!!!

Regards

Ashwin