Re: [xml] libxml2 smaller footprint

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 05:29:08PM +0100, fabio antonini kaskonetworks it wrote:
Thanks a lot Daniel
I have configured the package according th following string

./configure --with-minimum --with-xpath

the compilation works fine but when I run the application it
claims
"undefined symbol: xmlReadFile"

Which module do I need to include in the configuration step
so that the
xmlReadFile can be loaded?

  Well XPath requires tree support, so you should add --with-tree.
And since xmlReadFile returns a tree it's also needed.
Configure.in should auto add --with-tree on --with-xpath but there is
so many combinations it sounds impossible to fully track.

Daniel