[xml] corrupted tar file on http://xmlsoft.org/sources/

(if this turns out as a dup, sorry - having list registration problems)

While building some gnome-related stuff on a FreeBSD machine from ports, I discovered that

http://xmlsoft.org/sources/libxml2-2.6.30.tar.gz

appears to be corrupted and is not a valid (gzippled) tar file. There are a few gnome mirrors around that have that file, and the md5 checks ok but the md5 from xmlsoft.org fails and the file is only about half readable.

Is this the right place to report such bugs issues?

There have been a few issues around related to this I think - e.g.

http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=libxml2-2.6.30.tar.gz

If there is a better place to report such issues, please let me know where.

Thanks for your hard work!

Fred Clift