Re: [xml] libxml2 with borland builder 5.0

Hi,

It should be possible to build and use libxml2 with Borland builder 5.0.

Can you provide more detail regarding the problem you're having? To give
you help, I would need to know a few more things:

  Are you using libraries built with the Borland compiler, or are you
trying to link to the pre-built Windows DLL?

  Are you attempting to link to static libraries, or to DLLs?

  Which run-time library version are you linking to (dynamic or static?
multi-thread or single thread?)

  Does the error message literally give the name of the unresolved
reference as '...'? If this notation is just a place-holder, what is the
actual name given in the error message for as least one unresolved
reference?

A copy of the link command you are using would also be helpful.

Cheers,

Eric Zurcher
CSIRO Plant Industry
Canberra, Australia