Re: [xml] libxml2 with borland builder 5.0

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 10:54:33PM +0100, Stoffel Armin wrote:

I try to compile a program with libxml code.
It brings allways an error message: Linker error: Unresolved external
'...' referenced from ....OBJ

What's the problem? Any ideas?

  No idea, I think Borland used to work, in any case we take patches,

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library