Re: [xml] How to validate xml against several xsd files using libxml2?

Darko Miletic wrote:
Hi to all,

Recently I started working with e-learning content that includes producing, parsing managing SCORM compliant manifest xml files. All such files have declared parts of structure in several scheme files so validation must be made using all that files at the same time.
if you mean distinct areas in their own namespaces with
different schemas, I recommend you look at NVDL (http://nvdl.org/).
It's designed for just this sort of thing. I'm
not saying its easy to get working, mind...

if you mean that the schema is delivered in several files,
then there should be a wrapper schema which includes them.

--
Sebastian Rahtz