[xml] Query Regarding Revision 2121 in SVN for entity nesting check in parserinternal.c

Hi,

 I have a doubt regarding the revision 2121 in SVN in parserInternals.c, a check for entities nesting has been added. For the following statement,(in function xmlNewInputStream)

input->id = id++;

where id is a static variable thread safety is not taken care of. Is this because there can be only one parser context irrespective of the number of threads? I think the comment above the code mentions this fact.

However I assume in case of scenarios where there is a parser context per thread, thread-safety is required, right?

Regards

Ashwin