Re: [xml] Useless mutex in struct _xmlDict

Daniel Veillard a écrit :
On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 04:08:47PM +0100, Florent Guiliani wrote:
I've attached a patch that remove this unused mutex.
May I omited to say that the attached patch can be applied directly on trunk? or do I missed something else in the "sending patch guidelines"?

 No it's just that I was on the road at that time. Patch is fine,
so I applied it and commited to SVN, thanks !

 BTW how did you spot this, I doubt this can show up in runtime profiling
so I'm wondering ...

I was looking into the sources and the mailing list to check if xmlDict was
thread safe.
I was wondering how a same xmlDict could be shared bitween multiple xmlDoc.
I found that like xmlDoc, xmlDict must be protected if used in multiple thread.
I am right?

Thanks for the applied patch.

Florent,