Re: [xml] Bug/Patch in xinclude when using empty href

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 07:04:43AM -0800, Chris Ryan wrote:
Daniel,

    I have modified the patch and run some tests under various conditions to make sure the results are what
I expected to be correct.

    I modified, but otherwise kept, the initial change setting the local variable as it's easier to check
for an empty string than determine what URL the current file is and try comparing that to the include URL.
Right before the stack check I added an additional check where if local and xml I checked for a non-null
and non-empty fragment. If the fragment is empty for a local xml include I give a recursive error. I was a
little unsure about the error so please change to something more appropriate if needed.

    This should fill the general gap of enforcing the optional href needing a fragment according to the
spec.

  Okay, patch looks good, I just removed the xmlStrEqual agaisnt ""
which was generating warnings and just tested the first byte to 0 instead.
Will commit this to SVN within minutes,

  thanks !

Daniel