[xml] Query on Error reporting in Libxml2-2.6.31

Hi All,

       I have a query regarding the error reporting in Libxml2-2.6.31 version. Whenever I am performing a SAX parsing, and in the SAX callback list, if I don’t register the error and warning callback functions, then the error is not redirected to xmlGenericErrorDefaultFunc( ), and so the error is not output through any way. (Even I haven’t registered the structured error callback(xmlStructuredError)  and also the SAX event handler for structured error is also NULL).

       I feel in this case, the error should be reported through xmlGenericErrorDefaultFunc( ).

       Thanks in advance for the reply.

Regards,

Nagesh.