Re: [xml] Querry regarding xmlParserOption.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 05:07:50PM +0530, murali wrote:

   Hi,
     I am using option XML_PARSE_NOWARNING to suppress the warning messages whi
ch I receive during parsing. But this seems not working, even after I use this
option I will get warning callback.
The only way I found to suppress the warning is to set variable xmlGetWarningsD
efaultValue to 0 before parsing. This will suppress warning even if I have not
used the option XML_PARSE_NOWARNING during parsing.
I feel this should be corrected.
Let me know if there are any issues with my usage.

  Hum, it's a bit unclear how and when you use the option, and what pops
out the warning. Sometime the parser calls something else directly or
indirectly and you get a warning but not really related to parsing. Sometime
this can be fixed, sometime it's hard because the APIs don't let the option
go though. So without more data it's basically impossible to answer.

Daniel