Re: [xml] xmlRead Memory

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 04:06:37PM -0400, Arthur Johnson wrote:
I have compiled a shared library in another application and I am using
libxml2-2.6.30 library functions in the shared lib to help parse in-memory
XML.

Following is the Makefile I used for compiling the shared lib:

 urgh !
use xml2-config to extract libxml2 CFLAGS and LDFLAGS

[...]

The shared lib is loaded as a multithreaded plugin in a daemon on Solaris
10.

  RTFM ... where is the Init called in that code ???
   http://xmlsoft.org/threads.html

The problem is that when the code in the attached file runs for the second
time it crashes at line 44. The first run has no problems.

Any pointers? Please help.

  Valgrind, make sure the xmlCleanupParser is not called anywhere
in your multithreaded code, attach a debugger !

Daniel