Re: [xml] Length xmlTextReaderConst... contents?

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 6:28 PM, Ralf Junker <ralfjunker gmx de> wrote:
Hello Group!

 When I parse huge (several GB) XML files with xmlTextReader, I use the "xmlTextReaderCont..." family of
functions to retrieve various text contents, for example:

  xmlTextReaderConstName()
  xmlTextReaderConstValue()

 >From the documentation I conclude that the "const" functions grant fastest access because no data has to
be copied.

 While this works fairly fast, I still need to strlen() through some million pieces of #0-terminated text
to determine their lengths.

Sorry for question, but I'm curious why you need strlen()?..  I would
to expect strcmp() rather...

--
Andrew W. Nosenko <andrew w nosenko gmail com>