Re: [xml] libxml2 behaves differently on actual <attribute> vs attribute inserted using <ref>

Sorry to the list, I forgot to CC. But my original reply was quoted, so nothing is lost =)

To add, I wrote my validator (or to be exact, rewrapped rnv) as, unfortunately, I found the RelaxNG validation in libxml2 lacking. The error reporting is, again unfortunately, completely fubar if the RelaxNG schema is more complex... (Just have a look at the bug tracker)

Jatayu schrieb:
Hi Belgabor,

Thanks for trying this with your validator.

I agree it seems like a bug / inconsistency in libxml2.

I would still be interested to hear comment about this
from other folks.

Regards,
= jatayu