[xml] LIBXML2: How do you validate with xsi:type using Relax?

I have been trying to use xmllint to validate my XML instance using a Relax Schema. This schema defines many types. However when I validate my instance which contain xsi:type attributes I get an error. What do I have to do get around this.

BTW: I would be using MSV to do this in which case I don't have this problem, however it is too slow. Thanks.

--
Joe McDuffey
JONY Software Solutions