Re: [xml] " __imp__xmlFree" when cross-compiling libxml2 with mingw on linux

On 9/19/07, guido amoruso <guidonte gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to cross-compile libxml2 on linux (Ubuntu Gutsy) with mingw, without
success. I would be very important to get it working, because I'm trying to get
a full cross-build-chain to compile the gnome stack, in order to use it as a
depolyment platform on Windows also.

Tried to google around, but not found any working solution. Any help
would be very
appreciated!

Configure parameters are:

--enable-static=yes --enable-shared=no --without-threads --without-python
--without-ftp --without-http --without-readline --disable-ipv6

but I get this error (the same with libxml2-2.6.27 and libxml2-2.6.30):

Hi Tim, hi Roumen,

sorry for my late respons and thanks for your replies! I've eventually
resolved the problem, even building the shared .dll. All the mess was
because of some nasty conficts between mingw and wine headers. After
disinstalling the wine-dev package all compiled without problems.
Sorry for the noise!

Regards,
Guido Amoruso