Re: [xml] xmlDocDump() on Windows

Daniel Corbe wrote:
Hi,

As of 2.6.30 this issue doesn't seem to be resolved and going back in the mailing list archives others have brought it up with no success.

On windows only (code has been tested under Linux and Mac OS X as well) xmlDocDump() and family crashes. Is there an alternative I can use in the Tree API to write the file to disk or a memory segment (so I can write it to disk myself?)

Can anyone confirm this?  Is this a known issue?  Is there a work-around?
What issue in particular are you referring to? xmlDocDump() and the rest all work perfectly fine on windows, so it's more likely something with your usage causing the crash.

Rob