Re: [xml] How to reset an HTML push parser context?

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 09:45:10AM +0200, Stefan Behnel wrote:
Hi,

there isn't currently an API function for resetting a push parser context for
the HTML parser. However, resetting it for reuse doesn't seem to be trivial.
It looks like I have to run htmlCtxtReset() and then create and set up an
input stream (in a pretty ugly way, according to the Create code...). This
could well motivate an official function.

I also thought about using the xmlCtxtResetPush function, but then I stumble
over things like the spaceTab setup (which is currently a sure crasher for me).

Is there anything else I have to do to implement this functionality by hand?
And: is there an easier way?

  Honnestly I don't know. I don't see why xmlCtxtResetPush() would not
work for an html parser context.

Daniel