[xml] Creating DLL from libxml2 source

Hi,

I am attempting to create a DLL for windows from libxml2 source using the Visual C++ 6.0 IDE.

I get some compilation warnings - like variables being used without being initialized and get the following linker errors -

Linking...
trio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _StrCopyMax
trio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _StrError
trio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _StrEqualCase
trio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _StrDuplicate
trio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _StrEqual
trio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _StrEqualMax
trio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _StrEqualLocale
trio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _StrToDouble
Debug/LIBXML.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 8 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

I have the strio.h include file added in the header files of the project and these symbol definitions are present there. What else do I need to do to get rid of these link errors?

Also, any idea about the compilation warnings?

Thanks,
Saumya