Re: [xml] Memory Access Violation on xmlDocDump

Does this mean that I am going to have to recompile libxml2 on my own machine?

On 5/28/07, pwhelan exis cl < pwhelan exis cl> wrote:

On Mon, 28 May 2007 13:48:16 -0600, "Daniel Dilts" < diltsman gmail com> wrote:
> I'm having a bit of a problem with xmlDocDump.  I'm trying to just dump the
> document after parsing it.  I keep getting the error:
>
> Unhandled exception at 0x7c918fea in XMLTest.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
> violation writing location 0x00000010.
>
> I am trying this under Windows, statically linking against the libraries.
> Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Most likely, libxml2 is built with a different C Runtime than your application. Each version of the runtimes under win32 contain different implementations of stdio and malloc which are not compatible.