Re: [xml] xmlreader/xmlwriter streaming

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 12:04:45PM +0100, J. Ali Harlow wrote:
Hi guys,

I needed the ability to add a table to an existing ODF spreadsheet and
decided that the best way would be to use a streaming solution based on
xmlreader and xmlwriter.

  I really doubt it's the simplest, you end up having to convert the
two streams one in the other. I would rather use xmlRead... and then
use the tree (DOM like) APIs to add just the elements required.

I was surprised how difficult this was to
write and wondered if anyone had any comments on my code (either for
correctness or for simplicity).

  Actually some complete code to map the reader to the writer would be an
interesting and useful resource !

Daniel