Re: [xml] [libxml++] installation of libxml++ inder MSVC++

----------
        From: hassane ismaili alaoui [mailto:ismaili2000 gmail com]
        Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 2:24 PM
        To: libxmlplusplus-general lists sourceforge net
        Subject: [libxml++] installation of libxml++ inder MSVC++

        Hi everyone,
        I am a new user of libxml++, i want to use this librairie in a
project inder VC++(windows)
        if some one can give me a tuto or the maner for the installation
ander VC++ i was very thanking

        Peace,
        -Hassane
----------

The source zip of libxml++ contains a Visual Studio Project.
(./MSVC_Net2003)
Worked for me on on Visual Studio 2005.

Note, however, that libxml++ depends on the Glib::ustring class and
therefore you will have to also get GlibMM and the libraries it depends on.

You should find a few posts regarding libxml++ on windows in the mailing
list archives:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=libxmlplusplus-gener
al

best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen,