[xml] regarding XML parser error

hi!

According to my requirement I need to send an XML message in string format to some other process using sockets. The message seems to be same at both the sender and receiver but I get an error as shown below

Entity: line 1: parser error : ParsePI: PI xm space expected
<?xm
    ^
Entity: line 1: parser error : ParsePI: PI xm never end ...
<?xm
    ^
Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found
<?xm
    ^
please look into the problem

Regards