Re: [xml] Using AM_PATH_XML2

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 07:51:33PM +0200, Santiago Capel Torres wrote:
Hi list,

I am developing a program which uses libxml2. In my configure.in I am
using AM_PATH_XML2 to test if libxml2 is installed.

The problem is that when libxml2 is NOT istallled, this macro is not
installed either, so I get an error when I run configure.

How can I avoid this problem?

  FAQ:
     http://xmlsoft.org/FAQ.html#Developer #1

use xml2-config for those kind of tests. it's portable, doesn't depend
on automake and doesn't require to debug arcane m4/scripts
Sorry I have something which works, I can't spend time on debugging something
else.

Daniel