[xml] FW: xmlReadFile with filename instead of URL?

-----Original Message-----
From: Trappel Martin
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:27 AM
To: 'Michael Day'
Subject: RE: [xml] xmlReadFile with filename instead of URL?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Day [mailto:mikeday yeslogic com]
Cc: xml gnome org

Hi Daniel,

 Works just fine here, if the "foo%2Fbar.xml" file is
present. If it
is absent, then the unescaping is tested. I don't
understand why that
doesn't work for you.

The behaviour only seems to trigger when you configure --without-zlib.
I don't know why yet, but there are zlib specific #ifdefs in the
on that isn't triggered when zlib is disabled.

Hello.

Since zlib is not compiled in in my Windows DLL I thought I might give this
a quick try:
I can xmlReadFile("te%2st.xml", NULL, 0); without problems.

best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Martin Trappel