Re: [xml] How can i do regexp operation?

kalyanasundaram wrote:
Yeh, you may be right. I was trying to edit the SVG files. So the data
is basically a <path>. I tried very much, and thought of check my luck.
Going to check python SVG bindings.

There was a recent post on lxml-dev, suggesting that people were developing an
alternative Python SVG module based on lxml. Don't know how far they got so far.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.lxml.devel/2533

BTW, you will be able to run regular expressions from XPath in lxml 2.0 (EXSLT
namespace) - and you can already do that in older versions, as lxml allows you
to use any Python function in XPath.

http://codespeak.net/lxml/dev/extensions.html

Stefan