Re: [xml] Adding new slot in parser.h::_xmlParserCtxt

Lilith wrote:
I use libxml2, libxslt, and libxml2-python. In some tasks I need to
redefine the default entity loader. My application runs in multithreaded
mode, and each thread must have a different loader . Also imported and
included stylesheets must be loaded with the same loader as their parent
stylesheet.

If you only need this for Python, consider using lxml.

http://codespeak.net/lxml

It's also much easier to use than libxml2/libxslt directly.

Stefan