        From: Ke Tao [mailto:kotao78 gmail com]
        Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 11:16 AM
        To: xml gnome org
        Subject: [xml] libxml free problem

        HI ALL,

        I encounter a problem on libxml free problem.
        I simple use a code like below,

            xmlDocPtr doc;
            xmlNodePtr cur;

            doc = xmlReadMemory(pBuf, (int)strlen(pBuf), " recbuf.xml",
NULL, 0);
            if (doc == NULL)
            {
                return ret;
            }

            cur = xmlDocGetRootElement(doc);
            //do some thing

            xmlFreedoc(doc);

        But I use valgrind check above code , find this code always has
memory problem , the valgrind log is,

        Best Regards,
        Ke Tao