Re: [xml] htmlOmittedDefaultValue is not thread-aware

Hi,

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 07:45:28PM +0200, Stefan Behnel wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that htmlOmittedDefaultValue is not thread aware, so it can't be
used in multi-threaded environments to parse HTML fragments instead of HTML
documents. Is there any other way to parse fragments? Or could this option be
changed to work on a per-thread basis?

  I certainly don't want to extend the horror of global variables.
This should be added to the list of supported htmlParserOption
to be used in conjunction with new parsing APIs

That would be perfect. Could that go into the next version so that we can
start supporting it in lxml?

Stefan