Re: [xml] Memory Access Violation on xmlDocDump

Daniel Dilts wrote:
Ok, how about for VS2005?

Project Properties
 -> C/C++
  -> Code Generation
   -> Runtime Library
    -> (select the one you need)

See how similar it is? Did you even bother to try to find this?
If you're going to try to compile things yourself, at least a modicum of
initiative and common sense is a very useful thing to have...

On 5/31/07, *pwhelan exis cl <mailto:pwhelan exis cl>* <pwhelan exis cl