Re: [xml] Compilation error

Ok, I suppose that upgrading python on my RHEL 3 systems is a possible operations. I tried to upgrade python to the last version on my old 7.3 and is not a simple operations because there are a lot dependencies. I hope that upgrading to python 2.4 (the version of Daniel) doesn't mean that I have to upgrade ... the whole machine. Now I have read your previous message: I tried to disable python with --without-python.
I let you know the result.
Best regards
Marco

Stefan Behnel ha scritto:
Marco Spinetti wrote:
I don't know if this versioning problem is a good news or not.
For example RHEL 3 has python 2.2.3: so I suppose that it's no possibile to use tha last versions of libxslt.

What's the problem? If you want to upgrade libxml2 *and* want to use the
Python bindings, all you have to do is upgrade Python also while you're at it.

Stefan