Re: [xml] libxml2 run time question

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 01:33:12PM +0800, Yuan Ni wrote:
Hi everyone,
My code havs used the libxml2 2.6.27 on the rpm for redhat i386 on Fedora
core 6.
The compile and link is ok.
However, when i run the code, it gives me the following error message :
error while loading shared libraries: libxml2.so.2: ELF file data encoding
not little-endian
does it means that the library i used does not match my architecture?
How to deal with this problem?

  Check that you have no other libxml2.so.2 in your environment than the
ones in /usr/lib . A lot of things in fedora depends on libxml2, and if
the library was really corrupted as this seems to indicate a lot of other
things would probably fail (e.g. when running the Gnome environment).

Daniel