[xml] Save a text to a node with subnodes

Hello World, hello Daniel,

I have a XML text containing nodes and subnodes
(e.g."<Main>#A<SubNode>#A<SubSubNode>Example</SubSubNode>#A</SubNode>#A<
/Main>"). Now I want to save this string so that I get a xmlNodePtr
pointing to Main, with all subnodes.

I have looked through the docs, but I didn't find what I wanted (I tried
xmlNodeSetContent and xmlStringGetNodeList, but both didn't make what I
wanted)

Which function(s) do I need?

TIA and best regards
        Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                      andreas tscharner metromec ch
"You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and