[xml] Possible xmlTextReaderRead() bug with improper XML

Hello,

We are using the xmlreader in our application, and when parsing a char buffer we get an error that says:

Entity: line 1: parser error : Document is empty
  <logquery />
^

The problem is that the <logquery/> element has a leading 0x0C character (I know that's a bad thing) but what surprised me is that xmlTextReaderRead() threw the Document is empty error, but it still returned ok, and we never exit our "while(xmlTextReaderRead(reader)" loop.  I would have expected that to throw an error and dump me out.  If someone gives me a pointer where to look in the xmlreader code, I'm happy to investigate it, but I'm not too familiar with the inner workings of libxml2.

Thanks,
Jim