Re: [xml] CVS or SVN, and where?

Hello William,

thanks for pointing to the correct resources and updating the site.

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:00:41 -0800 (PST)
"William M. Brack" <wbrack mmm com hk> wrote:

The GNOME project switched over from CVS to SVN a couple of months ago.
I'll see if I can fix the "Downloads" pages on xmlsoft.org, but in the
meantime see:

      http://developer.gnome.org/tools/svn.html

for downloads, or

      http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/

for online browsing of the SVN source files.

As previously, the applicable modules are libxml2 and libxslt.

Regards,

Bill

Oleg A. Paraschenko wrote:
Hello,

the page "Downloads" for libxml2 and libxslt points to the CVS of the
project. However, it seems the project is switched to SVN a time ago.
Am I right? If yes, how I can get the latest sources?

--
Oleg Parashchenko  olpa@ http://xmlhack.ru/  XML news in Russian
http://uucode.com/blog/  Generative Programming, XML, TeX, Scheme