[xml] Python documentation - More help needed please!!!

Hi All!

I'm making reasonable (but slow) progress coming up with some getting started documentation here:

http://mikekneller.com/wiki/index.php? title=Getting_started_with_Libxml2_and_Python

I could use some help coming up with some more examples - searching Google comes up pretty thin on useful information (which is why I started this in the first place) and I'm running out of useful things to do with <foo> and <bar> tags!

I've knocked up a simple HTML scraping example, and was looking for any other suggestions (or assistance writing any ;-)) as to useful xml related tasks. The next example I am working on is serialising a python object to XML.

Cheers all

Mike