Re: [xml] Man page suggestion

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 05:32:08PM -0800, David Gatwood wrote:

Someone pointed out to me that the libxml man page doesn't give any
indication
of where to obtain API information.  It would be useful for the xmlsoft
documentation to be referenced in the libxml manual page in some way,
even if it's just the base URL.

  ideally we should be able to generate exhaustive man pages from the
XML description, I just never managed to steal the time to write the
XSLT stylesheet which would do it (and I would need to learn troff too).

Daniel