Re: [xml] xsltproc: weired behaviour with parsing freedesktop.org XML shared-mime-info database (bug?)

Am Dienstag, den 06.02.2007, 21:08 +0100 schrieb Daniel Leidert:
Hello,

I observe a really weired behaviour here. See the attached stylesheet
and process it to the shared-mime-info database (normally
$datadir/mime/packages/freedesktop.org.xml). If I process my own XML
file, with a similar (but not the same) DTD, containing an identical
glob-element, it works. Processing it to the shared-mime-info db, does
not give any output. What's the problem here? The shared-mime-info DB is
a valid XML file. So what is happening here? Could you help to explain
it to me? Maybe I'm just too dumb or I over-read something.

Dooh!

[..]
<!ATTLIST mime-info xmlns CDATA #FIXED
"http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/shared-mime-info";>