[xml] Failure Index Query in RegxpExec

Hi,

In the case of FaRegxpExec function suppose I give an arbitrarily long input string for the grammar :-

(0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9){0,10}.

Ideally I suppose the execution should stop at 10 and return failure in case of an input more than the range, however the exec->index keeps moving to the end of the input

string. In case of very long strings, avoiding this might be helpful.

Also is there any way to catch hold of the index where the matching fails?

Thanks

Regards

Ashwin