Re: [xml] query - append DOM tree, identify leaf node

Lars Oppermann wrote:
Lars Oppermann wrote:

With leaf node I assume you mean an element node that has only text or attribute children but no other element children. A way of doing this in XPath is like this:

//*[count(./*)=0]

Which of course is equivalent to

//*[count(*)=0]

As I realized shortly after pressing the send button ;)

Senthil,

It sounds like you've been doing a lot of reading. All I have to add here is a couple of URLs that might help to better understand the intricacies of XPath.

First: http://www.zvon.org/ which has really good interactive tutorials on XML, XSLT, XPATH, etc.

Second: http://www.w3schools.com/xpath/ I like these too, and there are many more subjects available.

Best regards,
Rush