Re: [xml] Performance xmlXPathEvalExpression

I use xmlParseFile.

babak

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stefan Behnel [mailto:stefan_ml behnel de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. August 2007 09:02
An: Shirazi Babak
Cc: xml gnome org
Betreff: Re: AW: [xml] Performance xmlXPathEvalExpression

Shirazi Babak wrote:
Thank you for you comments. I will check my code in order to find
another parameters which would make this high processing time. One
question: How could I set the NOBLANKS and COMPACT options.

A lot of parse functions accept them, such as most of the xmlRead*() functions:

http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-parser.html#xmlParserOption

Stefan